Monday, February 15, 2016

Get 15% off everything in the Steam Ingenious Shop!

Hi all!

I have been working on listing all of my current stock of handmade items on my Etsy.  It's something I've needed to do for a while, but it's more important now because I'm having some serious financial problems.  My husband has lost his job and as many of you know finding a good job quickly isn't so easy in the current job market.

So I really need to bring in some money.  Please check out my listings to see if there's anything you love.

I'm also seeking commissions as I'm at a place where I have time to take on one or two large commissions.  My favorite thing to make is corsets, but I also have a lot of experience with men's vests, bustle skirts, jackets, and whole Victorian women's ensembles.

So here is a sampling of items for sale on My Etsy.

Silk Adjustible corset-laced skirt with matching cape

Men's Reversible Vest




There are 8 corsets, 4 black vintage hats, a few top hats, two vests, two corset-laced skirts, bustles, and sewing patterns.    And I'm offering a discount to my loyal blog readers.  Get 15% off with the code STEAM15

No comments:

Post a Comment

>