Monday, October 5, 2015

Amazing deal: All Access Class Pass from Craftsy

Craftsy has a great deal for October.  Pay one low fee and have access to all their classes for the month of October.  I LOVE Craftsy classes and I think they're the best way to learn new skills or refine your existing skills.

If you're new to sewing and need to learn some basics, there are great classes available.  But there are also fantastic classes for more experienced sewists who want to learn about pattern fitting, drafting, tailoring, etc.

There are also a million classes on everything from knitting to cake-making, cooking, woodworking, jewelry-making, and photography.  For $9.99 you can check out ALL of them for a month.  That way you don't pay $30-40 for a class that you don't really need or isn't what you expected.

Seriously, I think this is amazing deal.  Yes, I get a small commission if you purchase through this link, but I also buy and take Craftsy classes myself and I recommend them all the time to friends wanting to learn something new.

Click the image below or this link to take advantage of the offer.




I will hopefully be back soon with new blog content.  I've been super busy though.  I taught a corset making workshop last week and I've got a lot to do to get ready to vend at Steampunk November next month.  Plus I have a lot of personal stress at the moment, so bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>