Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Finds: Steampunk Boots

It's technically fall, I suppose, even if in my parts temperatures are still hovering over 100 degrees.  But since according to the fashion world, we should be bundled up in sweaters and boots by now, lets see some good steampunk boot options.



These Victorian take on the classic Oxford is so stylish, and almost out of stock! Hurry and check them out!


















For something ultra-feminine, I love these.  (I couldn't wear that heel, but lots of people have better coordination and feet than I do.  )













The Prospectress Boot is simpler, but just as stylish.  It really says ass-kicking to me.

















For comfort and classic style, how about this oxford boot from Wanted?  Available in other color schemes.














For men, you have a choice of something more rugged like this Polo boot.














Or something more formal like this button-up boot.















And don't forget, it's easy to add extra steaminess to any boot with my DIY boot cuff tutorial.

6 comments:

  1. I have a Friday Find for you! I just got the most wonderful catalog in the mail from a company called Victorian Trading Co. Nothing overtly steampunk but crammed with Victorian and Edwardian style goodies. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, home dec, and just piles of wonderful things. Possibly you know all about this company, but I was so delighted to discover them that I had to tell someone, and you seemed a logical choice. I plan to place an order with them very soon, until then I'm not able to personally vouch for their shipping times or customer service. But I'll certainly report back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a good resource. I haven't had a chance to really look around their site, yet. Definitely report back.

      Delete
  2. Nooooo! Why show me these things! :( I neeeeed them now! Also I am trying not to go to Victorian Trading Co so much beauty that I cannot afford!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I relieve my desire to buy All The Pretty Things by posting them for others. ;)

      Delete
  3. I've wanted these boots for he past year, only I've never actually owned heels before and it seems like a poor idea for me. But they're SO PRETTY. And they get great reviews!

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0023RREA2/?tag=svpply01-20

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW. What a great idea. Now I need to dig through my pile of old shoes and do this.

    ReplyDelete

>