Thursday, August 13, 2015

Finished Corsets

Well I've been pretty quiet.  I had a couple of posts planned about recent projects I did, like making my new steampunk belt.  But all the pictures I had for those posts were lost when the flash card in my camera broke.  Oops.

I've been busy making corsets, though.  Two that I've finished were for commissions and now that the clients have seen them, I can share photos of them.

The first one is a one layer underwear corset in nude spot broche coutil.



The second is another underwear corset in grey spot broche coutil.  This one is super strong, with two layers of spot broche and 3/8" boning.  This is the third corset I've made for this client.






And finally, since it's been 106 degrees here, I'm happy I have made myself a mesh underbust.  It's super comfy.




I'm teaching another Beginning Corset Making workshop in a couple weeks, located south of Dallas.  Check out the info here and get your ticket ASAP if you are interested!




No comments:

Post a Comment

>