Monday, October 27, 2014

New Simplicity Steampunk Pattern!

Hi all!  My progress on all my projects came to a crashing halt a week ago with a flare of my back condition and I've been stuck in bed since then.  I'm desperate to get back to sewing.

In the meantime, Simplicity has FINALLY released their new Steampunk pattern that I previewed on my facebook page over a month ago.

Simplicity 1248 - Misses Steampunk Costumes


I have to say that I love it.  The jacket is FANTASTIC and totally worth the pattern alone.  Plus I've always been a fan of using chains to hold up a skirt.  In fact that was part of my very first steampunk outfit ever, back in 2010.    The bustier is kinda pointless, but I'll tolerate it as long as you don't call it a corset.  ;)

But they KEEP using ridiculously cute top hats in their photos and not including them in their patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

>