Monday, May 19, 2014

Upcoming Events for Steam Ingenious

Yes, I'm still frantically sewing in preparation for Comicpalooza in Houston this coming weekend.  Deciding to make almost an entire cosplay from scratch in two months, while also preparing to vend may not have been my best call, but how ELSE am I going to accomplish something.

I've also just looked at the 70 PAGE schedule for Comicpalooza and there is A LOT OF STEAMPUNK panels.  I don't even know if I'll get to any of them, since I'm vending plus there are celebrity events I'd like to attend. But anyone hesitating over whether to come out should check it out. Plus the amazing guest list.  And two really good bands: Frenchy and the Punk and Marquis of Vaudeville.

Anyway, because I've gotten some confirmations, I thought I'd update you all on what events I'll be attending in the rest of the year.

Next month I'll be vending at Apollocon in Houston June 27-29.  They are planning a steampunk track for this small general con, so it should be interesting to see how that goes.  I may also be presenting one or two panels on corsets, but I haven't heard back from them about that.

After that I don't have any plans until Steampunk Invasion in Dallas, September 12-14th.  I actually am NOT vending this event and don't know if I'll be doing any panels, but I'm planning to attend.

Next is Weird West Fest in Giddings, TX on September 20th, and I'll be vending that event.

I'm looking forward to joining Steampunk November again for another great party on November 8th before hopefully vending and presenting at Aetherfest in San Antonio, November 21-23rd.




No comments:

Post a Comment

>