Monday, July 2, 2012

New Pattern for Sale: Bustle Pad or Pillow

I have a new sewing pattern for sale!



It's a full-size pattern that includes three different styles of bustle pad, so you can get exactly the right amount of lift for your skirts.  I've talked before on this blog about the difference a bustle pad can make in your overall look.  You can really take a costume to the next level with a bustle pad.  And now you don't have to worry about how to make one!

All of these are comfortable to wear and to sit in.  I love my bustle pillow, not only cause it makes me look good, but also because it acts as a lumbar cushion when I'm sitting!  I wear the style on the lower right, the Large Bustle, but now that I've developed the tiered bustle I might have to try that one out.  

So, pop on over and buy yourself a pattern! 

(P.S.  - Don't forget my patterns for Military Spats and Tie-on Bustle Skirt!)

2 comments:

  1. I just had to go and buy this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this at steampunk November and made the small version. I now find myself at a loss on figuring out how to use it so guidance would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

>