Monday, July 14, 2014

Announcing my first Corset Making Workshop!

Hi everyone!  I'm still very busy with lots of different projects.  One of them is very exciting.

I'm going to be presenting my very first Two Day Corset Making Workshop August 23-24th!  It is being hosted by my friends at the Amber Inn who host the annual Steampunk November event.

They are in Venus, TX, which is a tiny place about 30 minutes south of Dallas.  They have a great workshop space and lots of resources to use.

The workshop is only $75 for two days of hands-on instruction in fitting corset patterns and corset construction.  There are basic supplies for making a mock-up included, and options to purchase corset kits as well.

I'm super excited about taking my convention panels to the next level and helping people get over their fears of making corsets.

So if you're in the area and are interested, all the details are available over at the Facebook event page.

1 comment:

  1. I deeply regret the fact that I live all the way over in NC right now! Have fun, though! If you ever have a reason to head out the the East coast I'm there.

    ReplyDelete

>