Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Help Some Kitties?

So this has nothing to do with steampunk, but I'm going to share it anyway.

My husband and I live in a rural, wooded area that has a lot of feral cats.  There's a group of them who live on our property and we've been feeding them and taking care of them.  We want to get them neutered so they stop having litters of kittens, but can't afford to do it on our own.  So I started a fundraising campaign to help.




If anyone could contribute any amount, even just a dollar, it would help.  We have 9 cats to take care of and want to get the adults done ASAP.  There are more details on the GoFundMe page.

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get the button to work on my nook. Please tell me how to find you on the Go Fund Me page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your interest. The link is here: http://www.gofundme.com/3l9640

      Delete

>