Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Finds: Steampunk Coloring Books and Paper Dolls

I'm introducing a new feature for this blog: Friday Finds!

Every Friday I'll be posting cool things I've found from around the web.

Did you know there are steampunk coloring books?  Amazon has several for sale.



A Steampunk Journey: A Coloring Book

This looks like a classic styled book that I like the look of very much.















Steampunk Stained Glass Coloring Book

16 different steampunk stained glass panels make this book quite attractive














The Steampunk Coloring and Activity Book: Containing Illustrations, Recipes, Formulas & Other Activities to Entertain & Entice Creativity for the ... Among the Youth of Today & Their Progenitors

This book promises not just coloring, but a whole range of activities to keep children entertained.












Creative Haven Steampunk Designs Coloring Book

This gorgeous book seems to focus on steampunk fashion and accessories, and is VERY reasonably priced at the moment.












Steampunk Paper Dolls

And a little something different, Steampunk Paper Dolls.




Which leads me to the next item:









Corset Couture Paper Dolls

Soo tempting!















 There shouldn't be a problem finding something to keep the steamy kid in your life busy.  Or yourself.  I know I've enjoyed coloring books as an adult, and some of these are quite tempting.  I wish I had the time...

Has anyone tried any of these books?  What did you think?
Do you have something you think should be shared with my readers in a Friday Finds?
Email me at steamingenious@gmail.com.


Salutations!
Baroness Violet

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These look fun! I don't colour inside the lines, though! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love paper doll books! I still have several from when I was a kid, but I have had the steampunk ones on my wishlist ever since I discovered them looking for Christmas gifts for my best friends (I ended up going with Jane Austen for them because that was what brought us all together).

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are also some great free printable steampunk paper doll options out there. I know I have some on my site (paperthinpersonas.com) and you can find them from Miss Missy Paper Dolls and Paper Doll School as well. Just some other thoughts if you're hunting for steampunk paper dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete

>